Wheel Building Course
Wed 19/06/2019 • 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Location: The Bike Hub at Open House Deli, Winchester
Have you ever wanted to learn how to build your own wheel?
This course will run over 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings and you will learn how to do the following:
- To take apart a wheel and prepare it for rebuilding.
- What measurements to take, of the rim and hub.
- To put these measurements into a spoke calculator.
- Lacing the wheel; different lacing patterns and their pros and cons.
- Truing the wheel.
We will supply the rims, spokes, nipples and hubs to work on during the course.
Book nowFill in this form to reserve your place(s).