Wheel Building Course
Wed 12/06/2019 • 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Location: The Bike Hub at Open House Deli, Winchester
Have you ever wanted to learn how to build your own wheel?
This course will run over 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings and you will learn how to do the following:
- To take apart a wheel and prepare it for rebuilding.
- What measurements to take, of the rim and hub.
- To put these measurements into a spoke calculator.
- Lacing the wheel; different lacing patterns and their pros and cons.
- Truing the wheel.
We will supply the rims, spokes, nipples and hubs to work on during the course.
Book nowFill in this form to reserve your place(s).
Bookings are closed for this event.